Siberian village with a visit to the Lower Sinyachikha and Alapayevsk (10 hours) - uVisitRussia
Home Day tours Yekaterinburg Siberian village with a visit to the Lower Sinyachikha and Alapayevsk (10 hours)

Siberian village with a visit to the Lower Sinyachikha and Alapayevsk (10 hours)

It's a place where an open-air museum of wooden architecture with wooden houses of 17-19 centuries and wooden chapels were created.

Visitors will get acquainted with a remarkable monument of architecture of 18 century - the Spaso-Preobrazhenskiy Cathedral, and also visit P.I.Chajkovsky's museum with a collection of unique musical instruments. Visit a place of destruction of the grand dukes Romanovs.

Type: Small Group Tours
Duration: 10 hours

Important info

Price includes
  • transfers
  • english - speaking guide
  • lunch

Sights included in program

1/7th of the World : Yekaterinburg
Yekaterinburg is a beautiful and well developed city with many fabulous historical buildings in classicism style, with one of the world's biggest collection of constructivist architecture buildings and with several modern high-techs skyscrapers. It is situated in the central part of Russia, on the eastern slopes of the amazing Ural mountains and almost on the border between Europe and Asia. Yekaterinburg was founded in 1723 and named i... Read more
Yekaterinburg : Alapaevsk
Alapaevsk is a city in the Sverdlovsk region of Russia, the administrative center of the urban district of the city of Alapaevsk. Read more
Yekaterinburg : P.I.Chajkovsky's museum
The great Russian composer P.I. Tchaikovsky spent his childhood in the Urals in the city of Alapaevsk. Researchers associate many of the composer's works with the influence of the Alapaev period of his life, for example, "The Children's Album". Now in the house where the outstanding composer lived, the memorial house-museum of P.I. Tchaikovsky. Read more
Yekaterinburg : Sinyachiha village
Lower Sinyachikha is now known to many. Every weekend tourists come here. Here you can feel yourself in the village of the XIX century, see the ancient buildings, learn about the way of life of our ancestors. About how everything started and the interesting objects of the Lower Sinyachikha look in our material. Read more
US$ 193
per person, based on 2-people group
Select Travel Date
QUERY: SELECT PERIOD_DIFF( DATE_FORMAT( MIN( toursDate ) ,  '%Y%m' ) , DATE_FORMAT( CURDATE( ) ,  '%Y%m' ) ) as offset FROM T_toursDays WHERE toursDate > ADDDATE( CURDATE( ) , INTERVAL 1 MONTH ) AND toursID =1078
ERROR: (#1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'offset FROM T_toursDays WHERE toursDate > ADDDATE( CURDATE( ) , INTERVAL 1 MO...' at line 1

Enter Total Number of Travelers
Total US$ 0.00

Thanks ! We will reply you in less than 24 hours (usually within 1-2 hours).

Thanks ! We will reply you in less than 24 hours (usually within 1-2 hours).

1 person - US$ 349 (US$ 349 per person)
2 person - US$ 386 (US$ 193 per person)
3 person - US$ 435 (US$ 145 per person)
4 person - US$ 580 (US$ 145 per person)
5 person - US$ 725 (US$ 145 per person)
6 person - US$ 870 (US$ 145 per person)
7 person - US$ 532 (US$ 76 per person)
8 person - US$ 608 (US$ 76 per person)
9 person - US$ 684 (US$ 76 per person)
Price for persons: 1 - 9

Our flexible payment options allow you to pay 20% of a deposit first and the remaining 80% in 14 days prior to your tour date - payment can be done both online or over the phone. This gives you the peace of mind knowing your spaces are booked on the tours and that you do not miss out on making the most of your time in Russia.

Also you get the best, top-rated and most experienced and knowledgeable hand-picked tour guide appointed on a priority basis.
In our experience, exceptional travel experiences are almost always delivered by exceptional people. With that in mind, we utilize a comprehensive approach to select and employ the best tour guides only. Multilingual and well travelled, each possesses deep insight into the diverse attractions and cultural patterns throughout the region. With us guides undergo a rigorous selection process, achieving outstanding knowledge of local culture and language. Rest assured that the best tour guides only will be working on the tours to give you excellent opportunity to explore the best of the sights during both short and long-term stay in Russia.

Once you complete your reservation, we will send you a booking confirmation email. As the day of the tour approaches, our logistics team will provide you with all relevant information for your tour.

Speak to an expert
Call us now

+1 (888) 845-8877

Speak to an expert
Call us now

+1 (888) 845-8877