Muravyova-Amursky Street is the main street of the city of Khabarovsk, located in the Central District. It goes along the top of the middle of the three hills of the city center from Shevchenko Street to Gogol Street. At the ends of the street are Lenin Square and Komsomolskaya.
Muraviev-Amursky Street in Khabarovsk is the central street of the city. It starts from Komsomolskaya Square and ends with Lenin Square. For some time the street was called Karl Marx. In 1992, the name of Muravyov-Amursky was restored, but only part of the street returned this name - from Komsomolskaya Square, to the Lenin Square. Lenin. The street was named in honor of the Governor-General of Eastern Siberia N.N. Muravyov-Amursky. On November 1, 1906, the first electric arc lamps were lit on this street. During the May holidays and other events, marches and military parades are held here.