Colonnade of Apollo
Near the Centaur Bridge on the bank of the Slavyanka is a small pavilion called the Cold Bath, where the royal family performed their ablutions in hot weather. A little further along is the Apollo Colonnade.
Apollo Colonnade built by Charles Cameron in 1783. Originally this was twin colonnades joined to form a circle, but in 1817 it was severely damaged during a storm. It was decided then not to restore the damaged part of the colonnade, but to place the fallen columns by the statue of the Belvedere Apollo, thereby giving the whole structure the effect of an ancient ruin.